B 12 Injections
B12 Shots are an intramuscular injection that helps boosts energy, improve mood, promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails.
B12 is essential for cell function and aids in weight loss and increased metabolism. It also improves memory and brain health!
Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep your body's blood and nerve cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all of your cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent megaloblastic anemia, a blood condition that makes people tired and weak.
• Helps with red blood cell formation and anemia prevention.
- Vitamin B12 is involved in red blood cell formation. When vitamin B12 levels are too low, the production of red blood cells is a altered, causing megaloblastic anemia.
• May prevent major birth defects.
- Appropriate vitamin B12 levels are key to a healthy pregnancy. They’re important for the prevention of brain and spinal cord birth defects.
•May support bone health and prevent osteoporosis
- Vitamin B12 may play a vital role in your bone health. Low blood levels of this vitamin have been associated with an increased risk of osteoporosis and decreased bone density.
• May reduce your risk of macular degeneration
- Maintaining adequate levels of vitamin B12 decreases homocysteine levels in your blood. This may help prevent the development of age-related macular degeneration.
• May improve mood and symptoms of depression
- Vitamin B12 is needed for the production of serotonin, a chemical responsible for regulating mood. Vitamin B12 supplements may help improve mood in people with an existing deficiency.
• May benefit your brain by preventing the loss of neurons
- Vitamin B12 may help prevent brain atrophy and memory loss. More research is needed to conclude if supplementing with this vitamin can improve memory in those without a deficiency.
• May give you an energy boost
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production in your body. Taking a supplement may improve your energy level, but only if you’re deficient in this vitamin.
• May improve heart health by decreasing homocysteine
- Vitamin B12 can decrease blood homocysteine, a type of amino acid that is associated with an increased risk of heart disease. However, research does not currently support the claim that vitamin B12 reduces this risk.
• Supports healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Healthy vitamin B12 levels are important for your hair, skin, and nails. However, taking a supplement probably won’t improve your health in these areas if your levels are already sufficient.
If you are looking to detoxify your body and improve your overall health, glutathione injections can help. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that helps maintain good health. It is made up of three amino acids: glycine, cysteine, and glutamine.
Unlike other antioxidants, the body’s liver produces glutathione. It plays a very important role in detoxifying the body. When the body doesn’t produce enough of it, it can have negative repercussions. Fortunately, glutathione is available in other forms, and for individuals who lack natural production, this can-do wonders in improving health.
Conditions Glutathione Can Treat
Glutathione is a versatile substance that can help with the treatment and symptom management of a wide range of conditions. They include:
Cataracts and glaucoma
Conditions that affect the body’s immune system (chronic fatigue syndrome)
Metal and drug poisoning
Glutathione can also be used to treat lung diseases, including idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and cystic fibrosis.
Benefits of Glutathione Injections
Glutathione is available in different forms, including pills, and in a lot of foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and meats. However, injection form of glutathione is more effective. This is because the substance is injected directly into the muscle. This method helps bypass the digestive system and allows you to get the benefits of glutathione much more quickly and in higher concentrations.
Glutathione is a beneficial antioxidant that can help improve your health. However, it is not ideal for everyone. Talk to a doctor about whether glutathione is a good option for you.
How often should you inject glutathione?
It is recommended to take glutathione injection 1-3 times per week for 4-8 weeks. Your response to the treatment will determine if you continue taking the injection after this period.
600mg, twice per week or 1200mg once a week is beneficial.
Why have Biotin Injections?
Biotin also known as B7 or vitamin H, is a type of B complex vitamin that occurs naturally in a variety of foods, such as egg yolks, milk and dairy, legumes, nuts, avocados, bananas and organ meats like liver. Biotin helps support a healthy nervous system and improves the basic protein that makes up hair, skin and nails. This is why Biotin is known to help with hair growth and improve the general health of hair, skin and nails. It is also an important part of how enzymes in the body break down substances like fats, protein and carbohydrates into energy.
Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin; therefore, it is not easily stored in the body. Any excess is passed through your system, and regular intake is required to avoid deficiency due to its transient nature. Biotin can be taken in tablet form or given intramuscularly as an injection. Most supplements are not effectively absorbed by our bodies through ingestion, intramuscular Biotin injections have been more effective in increasing Biotin levels faster in many patients.
Although the main known benefit of Biotin is related to hair growth, there are many more benefits as listed below:
Aids in healthy sweat glands
Good for nerve tissue and bone marrow
Supports healthy cell growth, promoting healthy, glowing skin - with additional anti-ageing benefits
Improves acne, eczema and skin conditions
Strengthens hair and helps create Red Blood Cells that carry the nutrition and oxygen to the scalp and hair follicles, thus promoting healthy hair growth.
Aids in preventing hair loss
Promotes nail growth and strengthens dry, brittle nails
Improves blood glucose
Increases metabolism and speeds up weight loss by triggering the reactions needed to turn food into fuel
Boots enzyme production, which in turn supports the metabolisation of fat and carbohydrates
Creates amino acids that play a vital role in building up proteins (cell strength), which has a great effect on rejuvenation